Monday, July 13, 2009

Now on My 10th Week!


I've subscribed to Baby Center's for my weekly updates on my growing baby and this is what it has to say on Baby Hanna/Adam's developments for this week:

Your baby has tiny fingernails now and the ability to kick, swallow, and move. That's quite impressive for someone who's only the size of a lipstick case. That will change soon; within the next few weeks, your featherweight child should double in size. You may notice your clothes getting tighter as your uterus is now almost big enough to fill your pelvis.

Can't wait to wear maternity clothes. I'm sick of our office's uniform! Hehe!

0 comments on "Now on My 10th Week!"

Post a Comment

 

My Mommy Journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal