Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Insomia solved!


I was having problems sleeping these past two weeks that I've been on bed rest. I know it's ronic. I should be resting but my mind refused to let me sleep. I would usually doze off around 1-1:30am. I attributed this problem to a lot of factors - the light in our neighbor is too bright and is streaming in our room and everybody knows I have to have a pitch black room in order for me to sleep easily or I'm so rested from doing nothing that come evening I cannot simply have more rest. But since I've read last week that it is normal from pregnant women to experience insomia in pregnancy, my mind quieted a little but still refused to let me sleep. At least what I am experiencing is normal! But yesterday, my insomia was finally cured when I dozed off immediately after hitting the sack. You see, yesterday was my first day back at work and it gave me the "exercise" I need to finally sleep well last night. So I guess it is reason number two after all, eh?


0 comments on "Insomia solved!"

Post a Comment

 

My Mommy Journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal