Monday, October 12, 2009

Now on My 23rd Week!


Hello Arvee!
23 weeks pregnant

Feeling energetic and excited about the forthcoming birth? If you find yourself dancing around the house with joy, your baby will hear the music and feel you sway, since his hearing and sense of movement are well developed now. He's also started blinking his eyelids. At the end of this week, your baby becomes "viable". This means that he has a chance of survival if he makes an early arrival. However, with each week that passes, he becomes more and more mature and better able to cope with the outside world.

Well I hope s/he still won't come up thou. =)

Ultrasound is finally set this week! Yay! We will finally know if it's Jay Adam or Hannah Agatha! Will be going this Wednesday. Finally, we will now know! I am anxious to buy those gorgeous jumpsuit I saw at SM last week. I will be buying two set of clothes - pambahay and for pictorial purposes. hehe I don't want my baby to look gusgusin on his/her pictorial. My baby will have good fashion sense this early! But all is not well and dandy. Baby is too small, OB said. I may be shifting vitamins soon to remedy this. My appetite is not helping either since I don't feel like eating a lot these past few days. I actually feel like vomiting. Also, my singit feels painful from time to time. Does this mean my womb is too mababa? I sure hope not since this can lead to a CS operation. Birth funds are almost 100% intact soon and that gives me relief. I can now focus on just being well and dandy.

Can't wait for Wednesday!

0 comments on "Now on My 23rd Week!"

Post a Comment

 

My Mommy Journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal