Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In the Beginning...


It has been a busy May with the culmination of our events company's big sports event, my birthday and other events both personal and official. So it really came as a big surprise when I missed my period on the last day of the month. Interesting. I though of stress as a reason since everybody knows that I hardly had a day's rest on this month but the thought left me as soon as it came. Afterf all, I am noty the kind of woman who miss her period when she is stressed. On the contraire, my period doubles and even triples when I am stressed. So does this mean what I think it means?

Our plan is to wait for at least two years before getting pregnant since I still have a lot planned - travelling to different places, taking the business to a higher level by producing more events and a lot of other things but lately I have been thinking of taking the next step because of this OC feeling that I want to have a twenty year old by the time I am fifty. This thought was reinforced when my doctor ordered me to stop taking the pill when my period got messed up. And so now, it has been two days since I missed my period and I finally took the test to finally seal the deal and this what it showed:

And so this proves it. I am pregnant! Excted? I dunno. Happy? That's still yet to be seen. Apathetic? Yeah. Okay, typical reaction. Good luck to me!

0 comments on "In the Beginning..."

Post a Comment

 

My Mommy Journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal