Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby Shopping


Me and my mom are both excited to buy some stuff for the baby. And since someone gave her P12,500 worth of SM gift certificate and SM declared a sale last weekend, our eagerness to shop have been uped a few decibels! We were ready to shop till we drop but my aunt, who is a nurse, said that according to pamahiin it is not good to shop for the baby until he is 7 months. Bummer. I was already calculating how many clothes I will be buying Adam. :( I started buying him shoes and clothes (only 1 at a time thou) starting 2 weeks ago so you can see how excited I am. Anyay, to compromise, we decided to not buy clothes for a while BUT still buy some major baby stuff. Here are the items we bought:

1. Mickey Mouse comforter set (with pillow, booster pillows, comforter and flat sheet)
- I initially wanted Cars since it is more masculine but since Mama is paying she can have her way. I'll just buy one as a reliever. Also, the good thing about a Mickey comforter is that the next baby, in case she is a girl, can use it too.
2. Baby cabinet
3. Feeding bottles (2 2ml ones and 6 12 ml ones)
- we bought Farlin BPA free yet cheap
4. Bottle sterilizer
5. Bottle brush
6. Baby nail cutter
7. Baby powder holder
8. 1 pair of diaper clipper

We will be buying baby clothes around December or January when there's a sale again. Some of the items that were already pledges were the crib (again c/o Mama) and the stroller with car seat (c/o my brother Arvin). For our pagtitipid, we will be buying Adam's pang araw araw diapers in a local diaper store in Rizal and cloth diapers in Taytay Rizal where garments are way cheaper. We will just have someone cut and sew it for us. :)

0 comments on "Baby Shopping"

Post a Comment

 

My Mommy Journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal