Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Now on My 18th Week!


Hello Arvee!
18 weeks pregnant

Your baby is twice as big as he was last month but he still weighs only about 190g (6.7oz). Meanwhile, most of the weight you've gained is from amniotic fluid, placenta, and water retention. Although things may seem calm on the surface, your little one is kicking, flexing, reaching, rolling, and even sucking his thumb now. If you haven't felt him move yet, you will in the next few weeks. His hearing is now functioning and he will be listening to your heartbeat.

Baby is kinda big now. In 2 weeks time we can now opt to see the baby's gender. I am rooting for a girl and so is my husband and family but isn't my blog skin yelling "I'm gonna be a boy?" Hmm..a boy will be okay too but as much as apossible we want a girl. Why? Because girls are more fun to dress up! haha We are thinking of the baby in terms of dolls and toys. :) Anyway, my Tummy should be a lot bigger in my opinion but it is still so small that tpeople still mistake me for being not pregnant. My favorite instance was when I was asked why I didn't avail of the free massage being given in our office. The person thinks it's my time of the month! And I was on my fourth month! I wish that baby will get a little bigger - at least the normal size as stated in the development chart.


0 comments on "Now on My 18th Week!"

Post a Comment

 

My Mommy Journey Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal